Avoid Scams – Please Trade Carefully!
1. Always make Purchases by meeting someone in person or through a secure online Payment system that offers some form of receipt should the transaction be fraudulent. ModernServe.com recommends Paypal and Google CheckOut when dealing with private ticket sellers. If you are paying for anything from an organisation, be sure that the online payment system is secure and that there is some form of a warranty arrangement agreed.
2. Please Do Not Transfer money through Western Union, Moneygram, or any other money Transfer service. These transactions most of the time are fraudulent.
3. Please Do Not send or accept cashier checks or money orders. These are often unreliable or fake and Banks can hold you accountable for any service charges.
4.ModernServe.com is Not involved in handling any Payments, or guarantee transactions, or offer “Buyer protection”.
5. Please Never give out your Personal or Financial information or Passwords (Bank account numbers, eBay or PayPal Passowrds, etc.)
6. Always use common sense as silly as this may sound – Please just be cautious. Protect yourself and if a deal sounds to good to be true, then it probably is.
If you notice a possible fraudulent listing at ModernServe.com, please contact us at ModernServe as soon as possible. Please be sure to include the URL of the classified listing in your email. If you have been cheated, please find more information or submit a complaint to the following:
Internet Fraud Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov)